Friday, October 7, 2011

Personality sneak peaks...

Write it down Diana!
If it tickles me now it will be priceless to remember on the future.
The first couple days of preschool brought a few one liners from bridger and Jericho that gave me a peek into their personalities....

"God art's the world mom... And you art t-shirts!".
Well said Bridger, I completely understand where my newly acquired skill of tshirt making ranks. But oh yes! Your little soul has caught the amazing artistry of god and the world around you! Sometimes bridger you seem to bring into focus things that get blurry in my everyday living, thank you for clearing up the fog and reintroducing me to the Art all around me!
" I made a new friend today at school mom!" how did you make this friend
Bridger?
" Well, I was at the water table and made a really cool splash... And she laughed!"
Oh so clear... All of male female bonding summed up so well... "she laughed!" friends forever now I am sure. I am going to use this one in my marriage... What does it mean that I am taking marriage tips from my four year old? Bottom line, I am a girl, and I just got a peek into a boy brain!

No comments: